BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final Opening Sequence

Prelim

Monday, May 24, 2010

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator



Thank you for taking the time to look around through these blogs, I hope you have enjoyed them! The link for the group blog can be found on the right hand side. There are also links to the blogs for the other students in my group and a link back to our teacher’s central blog, called Foundation Blog,  which has links to all the other student and group blogs.



You will find all my individual research and initial ideas and planning, mainly from the early stages of the project before I got together with my group on my individual blog, You will also find my work on the preliminary task, including the video clip, reflections on the development of the project as it progressed and my answers to the evaluation questions.



On my group blog, you will find evidence of my group’s planning and project development work, and any research we did together that influenced and inspired our project.



The finished film opening sequence is linked to both blogs.



I hope these blogs are easy to navigate. Everything is organised in date order from the start of the project in November 2009 until we finished in March 2010. I have used labels to identify all the research, planning and evaluation work I have completed on my individual blog. On the group blog, we have used the same system and I have also labelled the posts I was individually responsible for, with my name.



Thanks


Bianca Albano, 4010

0 comments: